In Car Entertainment & Security
By jadeydrag0117
#282523 where could i run the rear speaker wires through? from the REAR speakers to the deck and keep it under the carpet or something or out of sight? anyone have links to some DIYs with pics?? :thumb:
By asianrob
#282590 run with the factory wiring.

all civics are prewired for that.

are you running an amp?
By jadeydrag0117
asianrob wrote:run with the factory wiring.

all civics are prewired for that.

are you running an amp?

no i mean speakers next to the back seats,my never came with rear speakers so im wondering WHERE i can run them through to the front....like under the carpet or somehow?? what do people usually do
By andyc
#282762 You mean where gathers speakers would be?? Either way its just a case of taking apart the interior trim enough to run the cabling behind it all. Id start by removing the rear seat bench and then you can see the screws to remove to pull off the rear plastics enough to get behind them. then pop up the plastic sills on the doors and from there you should be able to see what else to pull on to get the cabling hidden
By 1-low-92-EG-Sedan
#282769 yu can put it under yur carpet along the passenger side under the door pannel...i have mine there...but currently no carpet...ill try nd get some pics if i can so yu have an idea
:thumb:
By 92civic_vx
#282781 there is speaker wires already ran to the back, my hatch didnt have rear speakers all i did was pop out the trim panel where rear speakers would go and reach in, the wire is taped to the rear harness loom. pull them out and plug them in to speakers and u are good
By jadeydrag0117
1-low-92-EG-Sedan wrote:yu can put it under yur carpet along the passenger side under the door pannel...i have mine there...but currently no carpet...ill try nd get some pics if i can so yu have an idea
:thumb:

its good thanks man, or makybe just post it up so other people could use it :thumb:
By bigpunn421
#293489 does a 1995 civic dx come pre wired for rear speakers?
By ChingonEG
#293490 Yeah it does come prewired just remove the panel and the wires should be there I thought mine werent because the previous owner ran his own wire... What a mess to clean up :x
By 1-low-92-EG-Sedan
#293520 yea..the only reason i have my own wires ran to the front is because they are powered by an AMP in the trunk..so i can really use the existing wire that is there already