In Car Entertainment & Security
By evarela28
#280701 so after some idiots broke into my car and stole 1? stock speaker i decided to just go ahead and replace all my stock speakers.. ( i installed a viper two way alarm as well) so my friend gave me his pioneer ts-d690 that will fit my car in the back.. My question is i really want to put some Infinity Kappa 63.9i in the front. im on a budget so i cant go and just buy kappas for the back.. will this combination of speakers sound good? how do i set it up? bass towards the back and keep it clear in the front? any help or suggestion would be great thanks..

i own a 99 civic ex btw
By evarela28
#280741 im not sure if the tweeters are stock or not but i do have some installed.. i have a type r 10 inch sub and a fosgate power1000a2 amp but thought that would be too much for the size of that car? do you think itll be a good idea to just throw that in there as well?
By 93sihatchguy
#280790 Very nice amp. I have a power 1000a2 as well. Its one of rockfords most powerful amps. I'm a big older model Rockford Fosgate fan. Where in LA are you located?
By evarela28
#280888 near cypress park.. i installed the 6x9s yesterday and they sound pretty good.. now i just need to buy a door panel since they broke mine.. and install the front speakers.. i figure for the amp and sub ill take it to a shop cus i dont know too much about all that
By 93sihatchguy
#281221 Just make sure they don't try to sell you stuff you don't need.