In Car Entertainment & Security
By HungRealLow21
#276244 So my stereo just randomly restarts and sometimes its triggered by the blinkers, or emergency lights or simply pressing the break some other times it just does it for no damn reason any ideas before i run a straight cable from the batter with a kill switch??
By RWMIII
oses21 wrote:So my stereo just randomly restarts and sometimes its triggered by the blinkers, or emergency lights or simply pressing the break some other times it just does it for no damn reason any ideas before i run a straight cable from the batter with a kill switch??

Sounds like a bad ground. Double check all wiring.
By 92hatchie
#277728 id say ground? how long is ur ground cable? jus try a diff location for ur ground. just give it a try?or ur deck is just giving out idk.
By ExCoupe94
#277732 if ur 100% sure its not the ground there are 2 other power wires has to be them or the deck. run a dedicated wire from the batt or ignition cable for the constant and run a new remote wire from the fuse panel.
By HungRealLow21
#278039 yea its def not ground i tried diff spots and still the same but my baby ws jus born thurs so havnet had much time to play with my civic ill figure it out soon and if not il just run it straight from the battery lol
By PhantomEJ1
#291819 hey did you figure out that out cuz my stereo is doing the same thing and i did the same thing with the ground too and have had no luck yet and its driving me crazy!