In Car Entertainment & Security
By creation25
#265819 i used to have a 04 civic ex coupe that comes with 2 stock tweeter speakers beside the mirror on both sides. i sold the car recently and bought a 92 hatch. i figure that the hatch dont have the tweeter speaker beside the mirror, but i notice there are 2 holes there when i bought the car. so i was wondering if that's OK to add the tweeter speakers? or would it be possible to buy the inner triangle shaped (beside the mirror) and add the tweeters on it?
By nvturbo
#265868 You can either surface mount them there....OR get a set of tweeters from an EX coupe. You can then use that mounting pod for the tweeters of your choice.
By creation25
robster wrote:Or you fabricate yourself some custome like i did

Where did you get the side pods from? would the civic coupe fit?
By RWMIII
creation25 wrote:
robster wrote:Or you fabricate yourself some custome like i did

Where did you get the side pods from? would the civic coupe fit?

he fabricated them, meaning he made them. Looks like stock plates with fiberglass work?
By nvturbo
#267160 Is there a reason why the tweeters are aiming downwards?

The gauge cluster looks sweet btw.
By LSVTIEG
#267316 just make you some of these

By ExCoupe94
#267504 bass travels better through obstacles, got yo sub in the trunks but u can still hear it. If u put a tweet in there u wouldnt notice. higher frequences dont travel through obstacles... thats why its important to have them in your peripheral, birds eye view style cause them high frequencies dont travel beyond boundries of any sort