In Car Entertainment & Security
By ImThaBean
#249402 So, I added power doors to my 94 hatch and wanted to add the convenience of keyless entry. I bought this Option group alarm because it was cheap and has "OE style" key fobs. I am not interested in a full alarm system (this isn't the alarm to buy for that) I just want the push of a button open feature.

I want to see if anyone can help guide me through the wiring to match it to the Honda wiring. Additionally, I want to add a popper to my hatch since there is an option for trunk release (CH1).

94-95 Civic wiring
By suspendedHatch
#249411 So you will ignore almost all the wiring except for a handful of wires.

Chassis ground
Red constant 12v will go to the far left option output on the under dash fuse box.

Take the green and blue after those relays and run them into the driver's door to the door lock module. Does it come with those relays pre-wired? Instead of the aftermarket actuator you will connect the green to your lock wire which is green / white at the door lock module and the blue to your unlock wire which is green / red.

You will need another relay and a door lock actuator for the trunk pop feature. http://causeforalarm.thecarthing.com/ac ... h_Actuator
By ImThaBean
#249413 I was hoping you'd reply. I was going to use your DIY for the hatch popper install. I tried following your Viper install but I got lost.

As far as the relays, no, they did not come with the kit. I will have to find some and wire them in.