In Car Entertainment & Security
By civic_boy94
#226494 okay so i wanna knw if any body else has a better way to run thier amp power wire in a clean hidden way besides runing it through the door hing..
currently its ran through the door hing..i really dnt like this method due to the wire can get broken open and etc.
can any one tell me who they ran theres
perferply through the fire wall...
By suspendedHatch
#226497 That's not an acceptable way to run the wire. Whoever did that should be dragged out into the street and shot.

On the firewall near the battery but to the side and down is a handy grommet. Cut a big hole in it and run your wire through. You have to force it straight down once through the grommet. It rams into the back of your heater box but there's plenty of room for it. Then carefully pop your running boards and run the wire down the passenger side. The RCAs should be run down the driver's side.
By civic_boy94
#226505 yeah i know
i ran my wire in my accord tht i used to have i like my stuff to be ran properly it bothers me lol
but thanks ima do tht soon
By Xanderion
#227422 There is NO problem running wires through the firewall. I have a 54mm2 Cable and a 25mm2 Cable running through the same entrance. You can't see any wiring inside the car!