In Car Entertainment & Security
By ct126x
#194502 Anyone have the infinity basslink in their civic? I heard good reviews on it and I don't want a big ass box in my hatcback. If you have it, please post up pics :thumb:
By suspendedHatch
#194563 They're crap, don't get it. They never produce enough bass and they fail prematurely.
By ct126x
#194582 hmm...it has great reviews on crutchfield :?
By neighborhoodtrends
#204469 I have used them for years ... well sell them at our shop in the past 3years i have had 2come back I like them
By suspendedHatch
#204594 On first read I thought you said you sold three and two came back LOL.

I used to install them all the time. A lot of mom and pop type people love them. Younger people were always disappointed. They'd overcrank them and blow them up. Personally, I found that they made the bass "noise", but very muddy sounding. Ironically, the smaller version sounded the best. But looking at the dinky little wires on the plug harness just makes me shake my head.

I began to get annoyed with them due to the high amount of returns. A lot of the failures were due to them getting kicked or smashed with lugged and groceries. That's what you get when you have a tube and some straps I guess. And most people opt for those when a proper box wont fit.