In Car Entertainment & Security
By hatchie
#188396 which do you guys prefer or have had problems or have comments about

also im looking for a siren that is recordable so i can make my own siren noise, lock and unlock noise

anybody kno where to get one?
By edcortez9
#188423 ive installed both and i believe i preffer viper cuz it has more function and the brand is better and i think only viper has a recordable siren
By hatchie
#188462 already read everything on the site lol done everything he has one there already and the viper recordable alarm is only 5 seconds long
By suspendedHatch
#188583 "Viper recordable alarm"? Are you talking about a voice box module? Those are pretty much universal.

Autopage makes some pretty decent alarms. I put a "Shelby" (rebadged Autopage) remote start alarm on my friend's WRX 5-6 years ago and him and his wife love it.

I prefer DEI alarms even though I resent their evil monopolistic corporate empire. They devour the car alarm market and they don't want to deal with small shops. Just big national chains.
By suspendedHatch
hatchie wrote:already read everything on the site lol done everything he has one there already and the viper recordable alarm is only 5 seconds long

Do you really have everything from ver7 done on one single car? That's insane. You have me beat. Not even my GSR has all those kill switches etc.
By hatchie
#188651 yes i take my car very seriously when it comes to theft but hey suspendedhatch i was looking at autopage 665 2 way pager and i was wondering if i was on the right track

the only thing i want to upgrade in security is the alarm and a minty new detachable wheel lol
By edcortez9
#188693 as a dealer of both alarms i would say that viper the better option to go with as far as functions for the customer is the same only an installer would know the real difference.. but i preffer viper over autopage because it is the better brand
By hatchie
#188879 now ok wat seems to make viper so much better?

what more am i getting from it?