In Car Entertainment & Security
By nickbrungard
#184421 No doubt you know your stuff. You have a million more posts then me and im sure you know more about hondas specificly as i am pretty new to the eg scene. My experience comes from mostly newer cars that have multiplex everyhting, just about and no one make specificly. Sure i have experience with strait 12v+ or ground triggers too but lets face it. its being phased out. I just happened to pick up a civic earlier this year and figured i would shoot people on here some help. I like to tell people that are new to electronics to be overly careful. It seems that a lot of people get overly ambitios when they touch both terminals of the battery and dont get shocked as if it were AC voltage. Seems they don't respect it till they get a jolt from hei coil or something. Anyways. Your posts are good i thought i would caution him.
By dro21
nickbrungard wrote:No doubt you know your stuff. You have a million more posts then me and im sure you know more about hondas specificly as i am pretty new to the eg scene. My experience comes from mostly newer cars that have multiplex everyhting, just about Pand no one make specificly. Sure i have experience with strait 12v+ or ground triggers too but lets face it. its being phased out. I just happened to pick up a civic earlier this year and figured i would shoot people on here some help. I like to tell people that are new to electronics to be overly careful. It seems that a lot of people get overly ambitios when they touch both terminals of the battery and dont get shocked as if it were AC voltage. Seems they don't respect it till they get a jolt from hei coil or something. Anyways. Your posts are good i thought i would caution him.

Ok thx guys for the help but ive been thinking and ive made up my mind....id rather pay someone to install it professionally than pay a 500 deductible because my car burned to the ground just because i didnt want to pay.