In Car Entertainment & Security
By MG6
#180304 Does anyone have a picture of how the rear speaker harness looks like? Apprently, the previous owner snipped it off :x
By egsedanguy
#180446 haha i dont but if you have an after market deck, then just run bran new wires to the rear speakers. it is a lot easer and will be better than the stock lil wires.
By MG6
#180483 Yea, that will be one way of doing it.

Here is a question, are all harness (Sedan, coupe, and hatch) speaker harness the same? If so, can I take the front speakers harness and call it a day?
By edcortez9
#180634 the rear left speakers lokk for a blue and gray and on the right look for a brown and red...
By MG6
#180750 :thumb: but are all harness equal? Like I can go to the local goodie yard and snip off from a coupe, sedan and it will work for the hatch? :?
By deschlong
#180793 Actually, I don't believe that the front speaker ones will match the rear connectors on a hatch. If you look under your front seat, I believe it looks the same as your 2-pin connector for the "seat belt" switch wire (you know, the one that makes it ding and lights up the bulb in the cluster if you haven't buckled up). There are lots of other places to find the exact connector ... seat belt one comes first to mind.

Here's the best photo I could find:

http://www.honda-tech.com/picture.php?albumid=7930&pictureid=6472
By MG6
deschlong wrote:Actually, I don't believe that the front speaker ones will match the rear connectors on a hatch. If you look under your front seat, I believe it looks the same as your 2-pin connector for the "seat belt" switch wire (you know, the one that makes it ding and lights up the bulb in the cluster if you haven't buckled up). There are lots of other places to find the exact connector ... seat belt one comes first to mind.

Here's the best photo I could find:

http://www.honda-tech.com/picture.php?albumid=7930&pictureid=6472

Thank you for the link. I was looking at HT last night as well, but still trying to track down the harness. It sucks when someone else cuts it or touches it (previous owner!!! :x )