In Car Entertainment & Security
By ikon
#158337 man you can find a much better deal. try local junkyards to c if they got a hatch layin around. man 150 for just centers is askin a lot.
By chnzgoofball
#158346 thats actually pretty cheap, u cant get it at the dealers anymore, i tried on monday and its really hard to find it only came in the si in some years, i have a 92 si and it didnt have the speakers for the rear... :(
By Bouli
#158353 i've been looking likes ages for a set like that, but then in grey color... but non of the ebayers are willing to ship to the Netherlands :P
By edcortez9
#158359 Why don't you just by speaker and use the speaker grill or cover.. Its not as good as that but its better than having the hole
By chilango41
#158364 Yea $150 is alot but then again, you don't see many of this sets for sale. Idk if i will get them, really tempting haha. I was thinking about buying some speakers and just using the grills but I seen it before, and it doesnt look too clean :thumbdown:
By MG6
#158404 you know... you can order them directly from Honda. It might be pretty close to the same amount. Not sure if that helps.
By chilango41
alldatJUICE wrote:i may be willing to part with the set i have....

For how much? :D
By chilango41
MG6 wrote:you know... you can order them directly from Honda. It might be pretty close to the same amount. Not sure if that helps.

I might go check later on at the dealership. Some people say they don't have them any more.
By JUICE
chilango41 wrote:

i dont know.... i'll take a good look at em. if they're really nice, $100 shipped. if they're beat, i'll figure up a lower price.

and i know these things are hard as shit to find. had a guy at a local shop offer me $75 for them. he said they sell them on ebay and they'll go for $100+ every time.
By chilango41
alldatJUICE wrote:
chilango41 wrote:

i dont know.... i'll take a good look at em. if they're really nice, $100 shipped. if they're beat, i'll figure up a lower price.

and i know these things are hard as shit to find. had a guy at a local shop offer me $75 for them. he said they sell them on ebay and they'll go for $100+ every time.

Alrite man just let me know