In Car Entertainment & Security
By Driv-it-hard
#358830 Loaf,
This is what I found... The meaning of the ICE error is In Car Enterainment error code... Check below instructions and see if it help on that website. Let us know.

(For ALL Honda & Acura, if you lost the card with your code, do not pay the car dealership or some grimy website to get the radio codes for you your OWN car! Some dealers will give it to you for free, & some post it in the glove box or in the user manual...

*Get VIN # (17#s) of the car and Serial # (8#s) to the radio and then go to www.radio-navicode.acura.com Awesome site that tells you how to do everything and they dont charge you $25 just to look on a computer! They will ask your phone#, zip code, email.
By Driv-it-hard
EconoBox wrote:PM me the serial number from the bottom of the radio and I'll send you the code. I work at the dealer.

Damm Econo, I forgot you work at a dealer...
Can you check on one thing for me ?
74441-SR3-003 008 001 WEATHERSTRIP, STEP GATE

I need this weather strip. Let me know.
You can text me , 786-267-7421 Alex .
By Driv-it-hard
#358870 Your the best !!! No worries... I have been trying to buy anyone that I see any where , but all of the one's that I find are done completely.
Thank you much for help.
By Loaf31
#359053 Sorry guys, totally forgot to check this thread. I just returned the radio to the seller. I'm not looking at one from a 95 Civic. Should still work with my 93 right?