By 95civiceg
#127630 yay thanx teAL
i just did it haha only took me 30 mins t00

now i only have one code left on my ecu

where can i find a full list
By 95civiceg
#129100 ???????????
By egsedanguy
#340038 well I just did this to my auto ecu. super easy for anyone with the basic knowledge of soldering. I did it in 10min. I found that if you do not remove solder from holes its easer to put the wire in. just heat the resistor wire from the back and use some tweezers to pull out the resistors. It will leave behind the solder in the holes. just heat it back up and push the wire threw. I did not have to add solder. It worked perfect. :thumb:
By SloCivic
#348128 I'm really thankful for this walk through. I have only soldered a couple of times, I am going to attempt this on the stock ecu that came in my coupe!
Thanks!

oh btw: Im not a stickler or grammar nazi but I just wanted to let you know, I caught this as I was reading through...

"Here's the back sude of the board. You can see the 2 empty spaces where I have already pulled the RP17 and RP18 resistors through. Notice the remaining resistors... The wire that goes through is bent down like a tab & soldered to the board. To remove the resistor, you first need to heat up that solder and bend the wire straight up so that you can pull it through the board. "

I'm ocd and just figured i'd let ya know.
By SloCivic
egsedanguy wrote:LOL not a stickler but yet 1 word is wrong and you have to right a paragraph??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

PS- this thread was started like 5 years ago.

Not trying to be an ass about it. I know that if it was my DIY walkthrough with tons of detailed info I would not mind someone pointing it out. :?

I know it's a 5 year old thread but still great info.
By egsedanguy
SloCivic wrote:
egsedanguy wrote:LOL not a stickler but yet 1 word is wrong and you have to right a paragraph??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

PS- this thread was started like 5 years ago.

Not trying to be an ass about it. I know that if it was my DIY walkthrough with tons of detailed info I would not mind someone pointing it out. :?

I know it's a 5 year old thread but still great info.

Im just giving ya a hard time. And yes its great info. I used it for mine.