ECU, Wiring, Sensors
By DontHateonEG8
teal_dx wrote:They would only cut the headlight harness wires so it would not do them any good if they were trying to steal the car, especially at night :)

But what about if I were to run the alarm siren through the fenders - or would it be wise to run it in a some other way?
By 95Vteccoupe
#178113 I used your thread as a "crutch" while mocking up my harness and taking on my tuck. I just finished the harness a few days ago now i'm finishing up painting the bay

By Adrian91
#180659 I might do this as well. But after reading just about everything, the end result, i will not have heat right?
By teal_dx
#180703 maybe in a car with a pass. side air bag removed, you could mount the fuse box in there and use the air bag cover to hide it, but even then it would be extremely tight to fit the heater core and duct work behind the dash if you have brake lines back there.

It would be a big challenge, but I don't think it's impossible :thumb:
By 93hatcheg
#191881 ok so i got a question cause i did a mild wire tuck on my car already and wanna go to the next step..

i tucked all my headlight harnesses through the fenders and cleaned all that up

also when i rebuilt my motor i tucked all the wires going to sensors and what not but i left the big band off wire connected at the original areas on both sides

i wanna tuck the rest of the harness and fuse box and move the battery

so my question is that if i pull the harness to the middle of the motor and run it through the fire wall what needs to be done to move the harness from the sides of the car to the middle under the dash?

i really dont wanna remove the dash

let me know thanks
By 93hatcheg
#192011 ight sweet thats what i was thinkin but i wasnt sure how the dash harness is held in place under there (didnt want it to be a b!tc to unhook or anything)

only other question i got is what size hole did you guys drill in the firewall for the wires to run too and you drill from the inside out right?

wanna know as ima be doing this and completing my wire tuck prob friday