ECU, Wiring, Sensors
By flyinryan122
#31445 sorry this ones kinda off topic but what fuel pump did you use? a 255? or one of those weld on sumps and an in line pump?
By flyinryan122
#31558 Lol okay, that helps. Save my money and run the 255 for a bit. :thumb:
By whitedxi
#34639 I'm planning on doing this aswell (mild tuck) and I would like to see the finished enginebay....

Can I send you some questions aswell conserning doing this myself?
By teal_dx
#34659 here's the most recent pics I have of the bay:

if you have any questions, post them in here instead of PMing me. that way you'll be helping other people who might have the same questions :thumb:
By whitedxi
#34903 the line from your brake booster to your intake manifold (usealy runs round the booster) just cut it bend it downwards and keep the valve in it?

The clutch lines are like the ones used in turbo oil lines?

(I'm @ work so had to type this quickly don't flame please)
By york62
whitedxi wrote:the line from your brake booster to your intake manifold (usealy runs round the booster) just cut it bend it downwards and keep the valve in it?

The clutch lines are like the ones used in turbo oil lines?

(I'm @ work so had to type this quickly don't flame please)

He rotated the BB 180 degrees so the hose barb is on the bottom now instead of the top.

As for the clutch lines, i'm not sure. HAHA
By asianrob
#34953 that seems like a lot of work!!! :thumb:
By york62
DC4rob wrote:that seems like a lot of work!!! :thumb:

didnt you just say that? you mustn't like hard work. :lol:
By asianrob
york62 wrote:

haha i think i said that many a times lol nothings too hard it just takes a long time
By york62
DC4rob wrote:
york62 wrote:

haha i think i said that many a times lol nothings too hard it just takes a long time

Ya thats true, but i love working!
By asianrob
york62 wrote:
DC4rob wrote:
york62 wrote:

haha true i just dont want to mess up the wiring in my e-bay if i do something wrong haha its nice to look at but too much for me haha
By york62
DC4rob wrote:
york62 wrote:
DC4rob wrote:
york62 wrote:

haha true i just dont want to mess up the wiring in my e-bay if i do something wrong haha its nice to look at but too much for me haha

e-bay i'm steeling that one! :lol:
By teal_dx
#35053 I had the brake booster out for when I painted the bay, so flipping it 180 was easy. Then I cut the ole brake booster vac hose to the length I needed to make it run down to the bottom where the nipple was now. There was bends in the rubber hose, I cut the ends off at the bends I didn't need anymore. You'll see what I mean when you get your 2 lhoses and line them up.

the clutch line is Earl's Conversion kit for when you convert auto to manual. it is way easier than installing the hardlines.

on ebay, look up "clutch line civic" and you'll see they cost about $50. :thumb: I liked this part so much, I ordred another one for when I converted my beater 96 civic to manual. it is still cheaper than buying all the lines & parts etc from the dealership too.
By Civic_HatchSI
#35057 I wish I had the time to do that, looks so clean. Kinda looks like it wouldn't run tho because the bay is so bare lol