ECU, Wiring, Sensors
By JohnAWESOME
#230437 yea I have seen them I think that I am going to end up doing a retro so I can get an clean looking beam pattern
By 92Si
#230439 thats what i want to do eventually. just sell the hid kit and add tsx lights and ballasts to my one piece lights. and i know i will be able to sell the hid kit for a lil less than i paid EASY.
By skateruptown
#230461 vvme.com Friend has hid's three years old still going strong mine are almost a year and they are still running no flicker, no shutting off randomly they are simply amazing for the price!
By 92Si
#230463 i have no complaints about how mine work. they have a lifetime warranty and are nearly a year old. just the spread pattern isnt as clean as most stock ones. but really i am real happy with them. just had to get use to signs having a slightly blue tint...
By JohnAWESOME
#230470 Yea I was thinking about getting some of the plastic lens ones because I have heard the glass fluted ones scatter the light super bad so I think that would help. I just don't want to end up getting pulled over because of my lights. I think I might get some and just aim them down more than normal they would probably work way better than the stock light buckets and the crappy lights I have now. Hey you have any pics of those aftermarket headlights I was kinda curious of what they look like on a car.