ECU, Wiring, Sensors
By AKindinos
#361286 Hi guyz long time since i posted! Due to my job i've been away from my lonely cars and since i'm going to return to them I started thinking what should i but for my babies! So I bought a Demon2/Neptune board for my B20b/v-tec & a plx wideband lamda! Now my problem is that i cant find the offset times in my injectors (Bosch 0280156021 EV6 high- impentence) I know that the flowrate is 315cc@3bar press. If somebody has an idea about that plx assist! + if you are running a B20/vtec what injectors & what pressure you are tunning them?
By EconoBox
#361288 No need for those if you're running pump gas the stock 240cc injectors should be fine at the stock fuel pressure. That Bosch part number is kind of an oddball OEM application their chart says it's 304.8cc at 43.3psi. That same flowrate can probably be achieved out of the stock injectors with a slightly increased fuel pressure. Not really worth the headache of finding voltage offsets and injector timing to use them. I didn't have any luck looking it up on some tuning forums either just not a common injector for what you are trying to use it for. The RDX injectors would be another option and they are really cheap for what they are. Really popular option with NA B series guys who want to run E85.