ECU, Wiring, Sensors
By hoolio
#359630 hi I have a b swapped civic eg hatch , my problem is some of my dash lights aren't working i.e handbrake on , engine light , also my indicators aren't working on their own yet hazards do , I have no heater blowers either at all at any speed , anyone help me? thankyou
By TrailerTrash
#359631 are their any blown or missing fuses?
By TrailerTrash
#359634 this could be a simple grounding issue
By hoolio
#359638 had an electrician out yesterday and yes the dash was out a few times for the tuck , something wasent earthed properly and had some corroded fuses in fuse box that was in engine bay :? , heater plug wasent plugged in :thumbdown: basically I'm having to pay to fix problems the guy who wire tucked it should of done !

all in order now :woot: and you were correct with earthing issue [smilie=BangHead.gif] that's m8s for u rushing a job
By martix007
hoolio wrote:had an electrician out yesterday and yes the dash was out a few times for the tuck , something wasent earthed properly and had some corroded fuses in fuse box that was meilleurs credits travaux in engine bay :? , heater plug wasent plugged in :thumbdown: basically I'm having to pay to fix problems the guy who wire tucked it should of done !

all in order now :woot: and you were correct with earthing issue [smilie=BangHead.gif] that's m8s for u rushing a job

Hi guyz long time since i posted! Due to my job i've been away from my lonely cars and since i'm going to return to them I started thinking what should i but for my babies!
Thanks!