ECU, Wiring, Sensors
By citysir
#357393 Hi, im in the middle od swaping b16a2 engine in civic eg5 d16z6, everything is pluged and the engine is running but oil pressure ,tachometer, temp. and check engine Light does not appear on cluster What could be the reason? I am using main harness from d16z6, 95 and engine harness from 92 B16a2.Would be greatfull for help and Sorry for my bad English.
By HeikDiesel
#357398 So when you turn the key to on the light doesn't come on for a few seconds and then go off? Are you sure the bulb in that position is good?
By citysir
#357414 I will post picture on monday. When im turning ingnition on, there should Light for a while check engine, oil pressure and charging Light, on my cluster i get only charging Light, tried other cluster and its the same situation.
By citysir
#357452 I bought This car without the engine, it had d16z6, but last owner told me that there was b18c6 that he took out for his rally car, so im not sure if he re-pined something, it doesnt look like someone was doing something in ecu plugs
By Driv-it-hard
#357461 Your gonna have to take some good pic's and post to compare. Also try to find the pin out for your ECU .
Some one on the site should have it.
Sorry, I don't have at hand.
By Driv-it-hard
#357484 OBD1 conversion to OBD2, the website below is for the jumper conversion harness.
Caopy and paste it to review.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/OBD1-OBD2A-ECU- ... _635wt_932