ECU, Wiring, Sensors
By Diego
#355226 Dear, good night

After I reset the ECU of my Vti 1993, removing and then replacing the fuse 7.5 (backup) after adjusting for the slow screw on the tbi, I did not get more car.

I started doing some testing, as follows:
Fuses tested everyone, both the vault as the panel.
Main relay tested out on pin 5 12v and minus 2, continuity between pins 1 and 3 and 12V on pin 3 and the negative 8, continuity between 5 and 7.
Start triggers normal, but the nozzles not pulsate and the car will not start or making a jump between 5 and 7 in the relay, triggering direct petrol station.
In central, A25 pin - 12V, A23 and A24 in the land, but with 12v in A7 and A8 terminals that send signal to pin 8 of the relay.

Ignition OFF:
- Main relay - pin 1 (12v), pin 2 (ground) OK

Ignition:
- Main relay - pin 3 (12V) and pin 6 (12v) OK

- But I found the following problems, pin 8 does not receive the negative sign of the central weapon for the relay
Gasoline pump, pin 7.
- Petrol pump does not trigger, only beaks with 12v black wire, green inactive in all nozzles.
- Injection fault light is not quenched.

Given the above, can suggest how can I solve the problem?

Grateful,
By Loaf31
#355230 So your fuel pump isn't priming?

Have you run diagnostics on the engine? Is the check engine light on? if so, grab a paperclip or a small piece of wire and reach under the passenger side foot well and find the blue, 2-pin harness connector that is located above the ECU.
With the key out of the ignition, stick one end of the paperclip into one pin hole of the connector and the other end of the paperclip into the other. This effectively completes the circuit. when the paperclip is secure in the connector,
put the key in the ignition, and turn it two clicks (to ACII or Accessory 2). Then, the check engine light will either start blinking or stay solid. If it stays solid, then there is a possibility that your ECU could be bad. My car had the same problem with the main relay.
By Diego
#355233 Ok, i have tested the check engine lamp, but when i jump the blue conector, the lamp keeps on and does not blink.
By Loaf31
#355244 It's very possible that the ECU Could be bad or going bad.
Find the same ECU as yours out of a running car, then unplug your ECU and plug the new one in.
If you turn it to Accessory 2 and the fuel pump primes right up, you know that's the problem.
By Diego
#355318 Well, you know if there is any inertial switch on the EG ? Cutting the central or the bomb in a collision ?
The center receives direct positive only by D1 pin coming from the fuse 7.5A backup , or have other direct battery power ? I looked at pinning scheme and not found .
Looking forward , thanks