ECU, Wiring, Sensors
By uitenhage
#355044 I am changing my wiring loom in my EG3 and the wiring loom I am replacing it with is from a EG5. As you can see from the photos (EG3 top and EG5 bottom) they coloured coded differently (these wires run from the drivers door and consist of rear brake lights, rear lights, rear heated window, rear windscreen wiper etc..
I have left the original EG3 wiring in from drivers door back and need connect them up.
Is anyone able to help me match them up or send me to website that might help me?
Cheers
By Driv-it-hard
#355053 First question,
What is the reason for the swap of harness ?
What plugs are you wanting to use?

Give us more info.
I can send you so schematics of the wiring harness.
By Driv-it-hard
#355054 You have keep in mind. I'm in the states and your over sea's. The schematic that I can send you will prob be different color coding .

Just an FYI !
By uitenhage
#355061 Thanks for the reply Driv-it-hard.
I am changing the harness because the EG3 never came out with a fuel injected model.
I have taken D13B2 carbureted engine out and replaced it with a B18C block and B16A head, replaced the fuel tank added a fuel pump and countless other changes to the car.
I hope that helps?
Thanks in advance.
By Driv-it-hard
#355062 Nice work.
I can scan for you the entire schmatic pages out of the book and email to you.
Send your email. I'll work on that .
By uitenhage
#355127 Hi Driv-it-hard, just want to know did you get my email address that I sent by PM?
Thanks
By Driv-it-hard
uitenhage wrote:Hi Driv-it-hard, just want to know did you get my email address that I sent by PM?
Thanks

U , sorry for the delay. I was away for a week.
I scanning and sending to you.