ECU, Wiring, Sensors
By uitenhage
#354876 I have searched in vain for a full wiring diagram for a 1993 EG3 Civic, hatchback.
Can anyone direct me to one if possible?
Thanks in advance
By HeikDiesel
#354902 The Helms for the US models has schematics, but I bet it will be pretty different from the model you are looking for.
By EconoBox
#354910 The US models are extremely similar if you are looking for diagrams for the PGMFI system. If you let me know what you are looking for I can post up screenshots from the US diagrams that may work for you.

Your other option is to check out eBay I see weird service manuals show up on there all of the time.
By Driv-it-hard
EconoBox wrote:The US models are extremely similar if you are looking for diagrams for the PGMFI system. If you let me know what you are looking for I can post up screenshots from the US diagrams that may work for you.

Your other option is to check out eBay I see weird service manuals show up on there all of the time.

I also have a Full wiring diagram of the US version. Just in case if Econo is tide up with something.
By uitenhage
#355013 Thanks for that Driv-it-hard and EconoBox anything you have to help please and I really appreciated all you can do.
Thanks in advance