ECU, Wiring, Sensors
By Michaelcoker
#354545 Hey guys,

My A/C blower motor hasn't been working and when I took it out the connectors were pretty thrashed. The one attached to the motor comes with the new part, but I can't find the female connector anywhere. Any ideas on its name/where to find one online?
By Driv-it-hard
#354552 Before you connect the new fan to the harness, i would take a multi meter to the connector and check your voltage a amp being drawn.

Did the old fan just die or did it start to slow down first and then stop ?
By Michaelcoker
#354555 Yeah I want to get a meter and check the amps before I hook anything up to this again ha. It hasnt worked since I got the car. The person I bought in from said they would try and switch it on an off all the time to try and get it to blow. I'm thinking the motor was burned out and they fried the connectors.
By suspendedHatch
#354585 That's an aftermarket blower. The stock ones plug right into the blower housing. My friend's car had the same problem. The aftermarket blower had the polarity wrong (wires reversed) and barely pushed any air.

Replace the resistor pack. Cut the end off the plug harness and solder a new one on. Get a used stock blower.
By Michaelcoker
#354589 Awesome, thanks! I'll start junkyard hunting for a used one this weekend :D