ECU, Wiring, Sensors
By FK92HATCH
#353696 Im new on this site and sorry for the question so quick. I have a 92 Civic CX, Ive owned the car 4 diffrent times, recently the aftermarket power window conversion failed on the previous owner and he basiclaly gutted the doors out. I have bought a complete running driving working 94 EX coupe parts car the same color. I plan on using EVERYTHING from the doors forward on my hatch. Including both doors for factory PW,PL, and the entire dash becasue mine is messed up, also the wiring and all.

So my question is since i am pulling the intire dash anyway can i use the whole dash and body harness from the coupe in my hatch and everything plug up?? Everyone says to cut and make a custom harness for the PW/PL but im trying to fix wiring issues here not make more, basically I want to use all the factory wiring from the EX into the hatch, even use the EX fuse box and all, Pretty much everything, I have serched to the ends of time to try to see, but noone has had the same project, and i figured you guys would be nicer then the guys at Honda Tech. lol Any help would be awesome thanks in advance
By FK92HATCH
#353714 Thank you!! Thats what i was thinking also. I just wanna make sure if i plug the front into my rear harness that its gonna work or if i can use the rear harness from the coupe also, Ive read a couple posts but noone has clear anwsers. The less cutting and hacking i have to do the better because thats what im trying to fix with this project.