ECU, Wiring, Sensors
By boomdiggity86
#353117 Ok well from the start its an 94 eg with b18a! Havent had any problems with the car, but one day i get in turn the key and it just clicks! But i could still pop the clutch and runs fine! Well changed the starter and still heard just a click! Ended up being a relay that is not factory! Attached to a box! Dont know what it is but replaced the relay and it would start no problem! Week goes by get in turn the key and nothing! Everything lights up turns on, fuel pump is running tried the clutch pedal sensors and still nothing. Checked all fuses even replaced main harness relay and still nothing!!
By dRaiL
#353124 Do you have a picture of this relay that is attached to a box that's not factory I'm having a similar problem
By boomdiggity86
#353153 URL=http://s1382.photobucket.com/user/zanej84/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20150411_161640_zpsupwzt3lg.jpg.html]Image[/URL]Image
Sorry its so big but thats the relay that i replaced well thats the new one
By boomdiggity86
#353156 URL=http://s1382.photobucket.com/user/zanej84/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20150413_210853_zpstaevunou.jpg.html]Image[/URL]
This is the box its connected to! Its behind the cruise control button and sunroof controls!
By boomdiggity86
#353158 Ok figured out the problem it was an alarm box that was aftermarket but it ended up being a damn broken ground wire for that box! Something so simple could cause so much bullshit, but thanks for the help anyway!
By suspendedHatch
#353186 Yeah, remove the alarm and wiring and crimp your black/white starter wire back together. A 10 gauge non insulated butt connector, some electric tape or heat shrink, long handled crimpers and a heat gun are what you need.

It's a good thing you didn't sell your car over such a simple thing.
By boomdiggity86
#353192 I know but the week before i got in it and it would just click under the dash! Ended up being the relay for the alarm! Fixed that then a week later i get in and turn the key and nothing! It just seemed to be one thing after another! I was to the point of just ripping my hair out!!
By suspendedHatch
#353272 The alarm is irrelevant once you've reconnected your starter wire. Rip it out. Get a Viper alarm and install it correctly.

You named two things. You know it's a twenty year old car, right? :lol: Prepare for more hair ripping if that's how frustrated you get!