ECU, Wiring, Sensors
By silverEG8
#349402 Hi civic-EG,

Yeah, it's been a while since my last post. Been active lately with civic-EG.com on FB.

Here's my recent problem, almost all of my brake lights aren't working. The right most brake light is the only one working... and of course my third light. Hope y'all can help me out. Thanks.
By Leppy
#349403 Best bet is to start with the bulbs themselves. Check to make sure they aren't blown, or just get replacements. If they still don't come on, check to make sure you get power to each socket with a voltmeter or test light.

If one is coming on, it shouldn't be your fuse, but just to be sure, check it and make sure it's good and fully seated in the fusebox.
By silverEG8
#349404 Bulbs are not blown, and I checked the fuse box, and looked for slots for the brake lights, but I couldn't find any. All I saw was for the left and right tail lights.

Thanks man, I'll check the wiring.
By Leppy
silverEG8 wrote:Bulbs are not busted. I checked the fuse box, and looked for slots for the brake lights, but I couldn't find any. All I saw was for the left and right tail lights.

Check for power coming through to the tail light wiring harness. If you've only got power coming into certain wires, you may have broken wires. I've seen instances when I worked at the dealership where rats ate the wires.