ECU, Wiring, Sensors
By dave21H
#349182 ok idk if this is the right place to post this or not but here we go

i seen a few post pic where ppl are using a lawn mower battery and not i cant find the p[ost i seen the pics in can some one till me some info on thiw battery
By Driv-it-hard
#349184 You could use a lawn&Garden battery on your car if it has the correct CCA to start the car. If im not correct, the honda motor requires 550 CCA or more to start. Of course 12V not a 6V battery.
By dave21H
Driv-it-hard wrote:You could use a lawn&Garden battery on your car if it has the correct CCA to start the car. If im not correct, the honda motor requires 550 CCA or more to start. Of course 12V not a 6V battery.

dude no homo your like my new bast friend on here cuz you have all the A
By dave21H
teal_dx wrote:I put one in for a little while but ended up going with a sealed Odyssey PC680 which was a lot smaller and lighter- about the size of a head unit.

and it will staRT THE CAR every time
can u post a link to it
By teal_dx
#349189 It will start every time, but if I let it go too long without running the car, it won't start. If I am gonna leave it in the garage for a while and not drive it, I put a battery tender on it. Or if you leave lights / radio on, it's gonna die a lot faster than a stock battery.

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=od ... 0&tbm=shop
By dave21H
#349190 yo thanks guys