ECU, Wiring, Sensors
By ODST_EG
#347372 So my headlight sockets melted!! from those silverlight bulbs from autozone. I assume we all know what those are lol

anyways I was searching the forum and someone mentioned getting the Dorman high temp replacements from autozone so it did! 12 bux and it looks worth it! so heres my problem, I get home, disassemble everything to get to the sockets and wires and it dawns on me that theres no diagram or instructions on what colored wire goes to the correct wires on my headlight harness.

the colors on the aftermarket sockets are black red green, obviously the black goes with black but the other two im iffy about and dont wanna blow a fuse or cause a short in the system.

so does anyone have any idea what the green and red wires are suppose to connect to?
Correct me if Im wrong but the red with the white strip is low beams and the red with blue is high beams on the car.
By Driv-it-hard
#347373 I have a copy of my Haynes repair manual .
I have the page of the wiring for headlights. Send me an email and I'll shoot it to you. Its PDF , so I can't link it here.
mitsu@hotmail.com