ECU, Wiring, Sensors
By Axix23
#341790 Just installed an ex gauge cluster, the SRS light doesn't light up at all. Any ideas? Srs does light up on my old dx gauge cluster tho.
There is no bulb to change out for the SRS indicator. Factory steering wheel. It did light up one out of 20 times of turning the key tho.. So, idk.

:( :thumbdown:
Last edited by Axix23 on Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:12 am, edited 2 times in total.
By AutoXRacer
#341791 Have you changed out your steering wheel? or is there a reason that your SRS Light would be on?!

When I did my steering wheel my SRS Light came on and personally I wish it would have burn out or something, so annoying at night. =P
By AutoXRacer
#341792 Have you changed out your steering wheel? or is there a reason that your SRS Light would be on?!

When I did my steering wheel my SRS Light came on and personally I wish it would have burn out or something, so annoying at night. =P
By Axix23
#341794 no, factory steering wheel. With my old cluster, the srs light comes on. I just installed a new gauge cluster today. Well, the srs light just finally came on but it doesn't come on anymore.
By AutoXRacer
Axix23 wrote:no, factory steering wheel. With my old cluster, the srs light comes on. I just installed a new gauge cluster today. Well, the srs light just finally came on but it doesn't come on anymore.

you must have had a sensor or connector loose originally and when you installed the new cluster you may have moved a wire to where it sits properly now.

Having the light off means your Airbag system is working properly and will function properly now. so its a good thing it doesn't come on anymore. =P
By Axix23
#341798 i wish that was the cause of the loose connection/wire bc i just swapped in the old cluster and the srs light works fine.

Its got to be the new cluster. My question is, how can i change the bulb for the srs indicator light inside the gauge cluster?