ECU, Wiring, Sensors
By BlackShingo
#341673 I have been having some issues with my tailights and I am trying to figureout.

When I depress the brake pedal with the running lights and Headlights off (default position on headlight switch), all of my brakes work. However, when my running lights/headlights are on (Position 1 and 2 on the headlight switch), my passenger side brake light does not work. I changed the bulb but this problem persist. All of my rear lights work regardless of headlight switch position, with the exception of the pass. brake light when the running/headlights are on.e
By suspendedHatch
#341722 Look closely at the bulbs. Some have a single contact point and some have double. If you force in the wrong bulb you'll have weird problems like this.

Also just make sure to confirm every bulb is working by pulling them all out but keeping them plugged into the harness and then using the brake or parking light switch to confirm them directly.
By BlackShingo
#341827 I solved it! The ground wire on the Brakelight portion of the harness is exposed where it meets the housing that you insert the bulb into. THe taillight housing was like a fish bowl earlier in the fall, which contributed to the heavy corrosion of the ground wire. My hunch is that when the wire is hot (The Red/Black Illum wire) the circuit is completed via the green, yellow wire (which runs through the license plate wires and the other taillights). However when the headlight/running lights are on, the ground is necessary to complete the circuit.