ECU, Wiring, Sensors
By myers503
#338170 on my 94 four door, my heater blower is not working at all here is what I'ev got so far.
I do not have a multimeter handy, but I have a 12v test light.

1. I checked Relay and fuse under hood, as well as the 7.5 under the dash in fuse block
2. I disconnected the harness from the blower motor and I get active on my light for the possitive, but not the negative( in the harness). my understanding is that with the blower on, in any posisiton I should get a reading from both wires. I am thinking that it could be the heater resistor?

I had a second fan laying around so I hooked it up and nothing. can anyone tell me what to do next? thanks in advance
By myers503
teal_dx wrote:Has it ever worked since you owned the car or did it suddenly stop working?

I just got the car recently and has not worked
By myers503
#338189 I am thinking it may be the resistor, but to have no blower is odd so I am asking for help before I order the part since in my small town no one stocks it. bahhh

Has anyone else been in this boat before? :thumbdown:
By suspendedHatch
#338214 Pull the resistor out and look at it. It's two screws. Sometimes you'll suck up a bird or something and it will take out the resistor pack since it's inside the blower for cooling.

You can get a resistor pack off nearly any 88-00 Civic or 90-01 Integra (I believe).
By myers503
#338221 Thanks for the information guys. I ordered a resistor to be on the safe side, I will have it in the car in a couple days and will let you know my findings, for what is it worth.
By myers503
#338327 no luck with resistpr.. I got a multimeter but to be honest I am not sure what I am looking for.. I have ohms and volts at 2 out of 4 pins at relay..