ECU, Wiring, Sensors
By Leppy
#338052 I'm about go nose deep into my car to figure out why it wont start and I'm posting this to see anyone else can brainstorm while I wrench.

New Battery. Fuses last I checked, are good. Main relay is good.

Tested starter in car and tried to jump it, it wouldn't spin. Pulled it out and took it to Autozone, and put in on their tester and it worked just fine.

When I turn the key, main relay kicks, fuel pump primes, lights dim, but all I hear is a constant click-click-click-click-click rapidly with no noise from the starter.

Help? I'm going check all the grounds and probably rebuild the ground that's on the transmission.
By brandoff88
#338053 sounds like your takin all the right steps, double check also no wires to the starting system are grounding out. had that happen on an older acura legend I had. ignition wire was grounding it self out lol..long story old owner tried to tuck the car....
By Leppy
#338054 Test light from starter solenoid to ground is off. Engage the starter from the key and light turns on. Jumper wire from starter solenoid to battery does nothing. Grounds seem good.
By Leppy
#338055 Got it! Gorram positive battery cable had one of those stupid red pads on it so it wasn't making full contact.