ECU, Wiring, Sensors
By Aldo91
#337760 hi guys so i am having a small issue with my car not starting from time to time, i checked the relays and clutch switch and those are fine. which leads me to believe either the wire that gives power to the solenoid is bad (most likely) or the solenoid or starter are puff.

but when i hard start the car from ground to solenoid plug it goes no problem, any ideas?
By Aldo91
#337929 single click and nothing when i crank it. ive been trouble shooting it but no luck, im at loss here :? i already changed all the relays out also. any
By teal_dx
#337935 First I would check your battery connections for any corrosion and be sure they're tight. Do the same for grounds too while you're at it.

The single click could also be a dead spot in your starter. The old trick is to give the starter some taps with a hammer when it's going that. The vibrations are sometimes just enough to make the starter turn slightly and then the car will start. If so, plan on rebuilding or replacing the starter. In my experience, the hammer trick only works for a week or 2. :thumb:
By Aldo91
#337940 haha thanks teal ill be sure too check :thumb: