ECU, Wiring, Sensors
By evalex
#335044 Hello guys! Been lurking around this forum for too long, decided i'd post something :D

Anyways, i got a EUDM EG4 with a D15B2 engine.. It has died on me last week so now i've decided to do a mini-me conversion with a D16Z6 head and intake manifold..

I've read up a lot on this and i'm certain i got all the stuff i need bought or written down to still buy..
But there comes a problem.. I've tried to find a DPFI-MPFI conversion for a EG hatch, but for the love of God i cannot find one.. You can get miles and miles of text written for EF hatch conversion, but none for EG hatch..

I've currently got a P04 ECU but i'll be switching to P28 ECU. Could someone help me out? Also, does a D16Z6 engine loom plug in to the D15B2 loom or is it completely different?

When i'll start doing shit on the EG i'll start up a build topic, untill then, looking forward to any help i can get! :thumb:
By asianrob
#335096 hmm as far as the loom goes i think you might have to wire in a few extra wires going from dual to mutli. there was a thread on here about it. and if you travel to dseries.org there is a bunch of write ups on it. ill see if i can find the thread on here about and post it up but in the mean time search for it. it'll eventually pop up :thumb: