ECU, Wiring, Sensors
By jadeydrag0117
#334311 need advice,

yest out of no where my stereo dies,

-so i check to see if maybe the battery died, but the
dashboard light, A/C, windshield wiper, and dome light still work...

-next i check ALL under-dash/ under-hood fuses. NONE are popped ...so idk whats goin on

-also tried starting the car wont ignite (no sound) but i think its because i have had no gas for about 4 weeks...idk hopefully this doesnt have anything to do with it

im going to try to fuel up and see if that fixes the car starting problem
By juls1488
jadeydrag0117 wrote:need advice,

-next i check ALL under-dash/ under-hood fuses. NONE are popped ...so idk whats goin on

-also tried starting the car wont ignite (no sound) but i think its because i have had no gas for about 4 weeks...idk hopefully this doesnt have anything to do with it

check all of your grounds.
also, did you use a fuse tester on them, or just a visual check?
By JohnRM
#334316 the dashboard lights DO NOT need that much to have them light up. I suggest you still check your battery.
By teal_dx
#334338 Sometimes there is an inline fuse in the harness coming out of the back of the radio too. Also I've seen fuses that plug into the back of the radio, too. (if that fuse pops, you have a wiring problem)
By jadeydrag0117
teal_dx wrote:Sometimes there is an inline fuse in the harness coming out of the back of the radio too. Also I've seen fuses that plug into the back of the radio, too. (if that fuse pops, you have a wiring problem)

yeah checked that one too
By jadeydrag0117
JohnRM wrote:the dashboard lights DO NOT need that much to have them light up. I suggest you still check your battery.

hmm thats kinda what i thought, i tried fueling up today NOTHING :( so disappointed right now

THANKS
By jadeydrag0117
juls1488 wrote:
jadeydrag0117 wrote:need advice,

check all of your grounds.
also, did you use a fuse tester on them, or just a visual check?

visual!
By juls1488
jadeydrag0117 wrote:
JohnRM wrote:the dashboard lights DO NOT need that much to have them light up. I suggest you still check your battery.

hmm thats kinda what i thought, i tried fueling up today NOTHING :( so disappointed right now

THANKS

Do you hear the fuel pump relay buzz/click and the pump prime when you turn the key to the "on" position?
By jadeydrag0117
juls1488 wrote:
jadeydrag0117 wrote:

THANKS

Do you hear the fuel pump relay buzz/click and the pump prime when you turn the key to the "on" position?

YEA so thats what that was lol ....

Anyways update: i found out the battery was just LOW :roll: :facepalm: THANKS ALOT EVERYONE