ECU, Wiring, Sensors
By Aldo91
#332029 Hi guys, so my del sol pretty much only starts whenever it wants to, I changed the relay for 2 others and it still only starts whenever it wants so im thinking it could be the starter or something of the sort. do you guys have any ideas as to what it might be?
By bigJOE671
Aldo91 wrote:Hi guys, so my del sol pretty much only starts whenever it wants to, I changed the relay for 2 others and it still only starts whenever it wants so im thinking it could be the starter or something of the sort. do you guys have any ideas as to what it might be?

No Start Diagnostics----> http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?t=24927
By motoxash
#332278 Had the sane problem with coupe turned out to be the wiring to the dizzy I ended up unpluging the plugs and twisting each plug oposit to each other and clicking them back together wasn't a perminent fix but works till I strip the dizzy down and repair the wires
By motoxash
#332279 Had the sane problem with coupe turned out to be the wiring to the dizzy I ended up unpluging the plugs and twisting each plug oposit to each other and clicking them back together wasn't a perminent fix but works till I strip the dizzy down and repair the wires