ECU, Wiring, Sensors
By rustyrex
#331525 used one. pull a part is a junk yard.
By panic989
#331526 Yeah. Those are the prices out here from junk yards. Phoenix is big money in the Honda junk yard world. And that is assuming you find a harness that hasn't already been cut apart and hacked up by other people...
By rustyrex
#331546 If you want I can check out my yards and confirm a price and check on shipping. For 300 bucks you can get a v8 at my pull a part. Hell I paid $179 for a spare d16a6 and spare tranny and a extra $36 for warranties
By panic989
#331548 Hell yeah I want you to check on prices for me. Lol. No but seriously if you could do that I would definitely be indebted to you. I need a harness for a GSR engine. If I remember correctly any VTEC harness will work? Is that correct?
By rustyrex
#331549 I'm a single cam guy. I honestly don't know man. Find out what harnesses work and I can check them out
By panic989
#331550 Will do. I'm About to go to bed because I Just got off work a few hours ago but I will look into it and let you know before the day is out. Maybe someone else could enlighten us with this info in the mean time?
By panic989
#331572 I guess a 93-95 ex or SI harness will work because it's already wired for vtec. Well that is what wolfman said on the "92 eh wiring harness" thread that was posted up earlier and I read it on a few other pages I found in an earlier google search.
By rustyrex
#331573 I'll check hopefully tomorrow. If not tomorrow then early next week.
By panic989
#331574 Alright cool. I appreciate it man. Harnesses are wicked expensive out here when you can find a good one.