ECU, Wiring, Sensors
By PirateEG
#330776 So my 1994 Civic CX has a few minor issues that I will be posting on here, but I wanted to start with something easy.

I am unsure if it is wired wrong or you can still help me.

Running lights... They are ALWAYS on or are they suppose to go on with the first click of the headlight switch? Because when I put the key on the "on" position the corner lights go on DIM; and nothing changes on the first stage of the headlight switch. But my lights come in with the second stage of course.

So is this normal? Is this something to add to the list of things the "previous, previous owner" did to the car?

(side note, he did some dumb switch, the car was swapped a B16A2 and the VTEC was activated by a pull style button on the shifter... :eh: Yea first thing I removed, still need to wire in VTEC)

Anyway, How do I go about removing my running lights, or I think I saw something about people who mod them to BE running lights... and some of you prefer the toggle them. I am fine with a toggle for running lights/city lights.

But them being on ALL THE TIME, just bugs me... how am I suppose to hide in a dark alley with running lights on??

Thanks for the help in advance.
PS. they do not appear to be spliced into to mod them previously. Just want that feature GONE!
By PirateEG
#330778 It is a CDM

Would I just pull fuse 16,17 and then connector in option "c"?

Working on removing dash and looking up airbag removal... cannot test the theory atm but does that sound correct? Is it that simple?
By teal_dx
VTEC was activated by a pull style button on the shifter...

:shock:
Sorry, I don't have an answer for you on the DRL's but wow... some people should not mod cars.
By Flatland_EG
teal_dx wrote:
VTEC was activated by a pull style button on the shifter...

:shock:
Sorry, I don't have an answer for you on the DRL's but wow... some people should not mod cars.

Sounds like somebody watched Mad Max and The Road Warrior a few to many times. :D