ECU, Wiring, Sensors
By LaosToaster
#328691 Ok so I need this problem fixed for kpro. I think my ecu does not get ignition power( I dont know which wire for a 93 eg) but I noticed first when I try to read codes with my scanner with just the key on engine off. My scanner works it was tested on three other vehicles that were key on engine off.

Now I can however read codes once I get my engine running. On kpro in order to upload a calibration you need the ecu to have power with the engine off and key on only on the first initial calibration. U cannot have the engine running while uploading uour first calibrationstheres no other way around this.

So in shorter terms, I cant scan codes and have kmanager read ignition on when key is on.
Scanner reads codes and kpro will have ignition online with engine running when I should be able to do those with engine off key on.

Any help is appreciated thanks guys
By nd1983
#328695 so with the key on are you in the accessories position or the run position?
By LaosToaster
#328825 Ignition on (key II). But its ok I got it solved. After some thought I remember one of my kill switches messed with the main relay. Flipped it off and bam got it. Lol sorry this thread should be closed but thanks anyways