ECU, Wiring, Sensors
By MetruisVtec
#327140 Ok so i bought a 92 eg sedan dx about a week ago and on the second day i bought it i realized that when i would press the brakes my corner and side markers would light up. Then the next thing i noticed also was when i pressed the brakes that my license plates light would light up. But thats not all, at night when i have my lights on and i hit my brakes they dont light up. But they work fine when the lights are turned off, oppose to the license plate light lighting up with them. Please help, i dont know where to start and i feel like all of this is probably because of just 2 or 3 wires somewhere. :?
By teal_dx
#327155 Are all of the lights the OEM ones or aftermarket projectors/altezzas that someone had to wire in?
Have you looked at the wiring to see if any of them have been cut/spliced?
By MetruisVtec
#327162 All lights are OEM. The only wires I found spliced was for a different third brake light that the previous owner wired and I unhooked all of those.
By MetruisVtec
#327214 I finally figured it out. Turns out my sidemarkers were wired wrong and was causing all diets of problems. So their jus disconnected.