ECU, Wiring, Sensors
By 92dxeg
#323518 ok guys i was wonduring if there was a diogram out there to wiring in vtec from ob2 to obd1 like were i would pin out the vtec wires to the jumper harness does any1 know
By teal_dx
#323520 If you put an OBD2 motor in an OBD1 car, the plugs on the motor for vtec will be the same- Just plug and play.

Can you tell us more detail on what you're doing? Like what motor, what harness, what car, what ecu etc...
By 92dxeg
#323527 its a ls vtec in a midori green hatch so its a obd1 motor going in a obd2 car stock engine harness i guess its a dx right and they made there own vtec harness i would just like to check over every thing cuz its not hiit vtec. for mulitble reason dont think the vtec is wired right becus i unpluged the silinonoid no cel at all. also speedo is not working dont no if its the speedo or the vss sensor. cuz if the sensor is not working ecu thinks is in nutural and it will not hit tec. a cel pops on every once and a whaile have not checked it cuz it goes rights off. oh and the next thing he is running a single cam ecu no chip just a reg p28 its a friends car he wants me too look at. any insite guys
By TrailerTrash
#323535 fix those problems or VTEC aint going to happen.
By 92dxeg
#323546 lol ik this... my question is were do the vtec wires go on the jumper harness like what pins
By Ajax1989
#323547 Image

Here u go