ECU, Wiring, Sensors
By couch_c
#322788 Should be a blue wire in the engine bay, that's where I gotten mine from. Somewhere at the top right corner I think it was.
By Ajax1989
#322789 The blue wire comig off the dizzy (next to big blk/yellow wire) is your tach signal

Also as mention above u migt have the same blue wire near the brake booster in the cluster of wire. And you can also take the signal from behind the cluster aswell

If you have a dx/cx and what not that tach less. Its already prewired for takh. Now im unsure if the wire for the tach is blue behind the cluster
By suspendedHatch
#322794 It is.

ALWAYS verify a wire you're going to use. The tach wire is one of the few AC wires. Set the volmeter to AC and probe the wire and ground. With the engine running the voltage will cycle, increase RPMs and it will increase.
By madhatchride
#322819 ok i tried tapping the wire before is why i asked but it was because i didnt have a good connection with my wires but now that i have it hooked up its like the tach doesnt keep up with the motor i can hit the rev limiter and it only reads 6 grand like it lags