ECU, Wiring, Sensors
By 1_bad_eg
#318375 so im currently in the process of doing said mod, and have run into a bit of an issue.what im trying to do is remove anything in the main harness that i dont need, or have removed all ready. does anyone one have a diagram on what each connector is for on the main- only one i cant find.

and in doing the tuck would it be ok to cut the harness into pigtails (unpin and rewire)so that it can make the install a bit easier and cleaner/neater or am i missing something on what i actually should be doing, i have being taking a bunch of pics il post up once i grasp the way of picture uploading hahahaha. i have a concept on wiring, but this is my first tuck job and is starting to become a bit overwhelming.

thanks for any help or comments on this topic.
By teal_dx
#318383 Here's a list of what wires go to what sensor:
http://civic-eg.com/viewtopic.php?t=12066

I've seen Honda wire colors vary a little bit from what manuals specify, so I would label everything myself first before getting started.

Once everything is labeled, go to town. :thumb:
As far as removing wires from the harness, which ones were you thinking of removing?

I left mine and just tucked up under the dash the wires/plugs I didn't use. In the end, I'm glad I did it that way because I ended up putting my wiper motor back in. Also I used the wiring for the climate control to tap into for lighting aftermarket gauges that replaced the climate control. The windshield squirter motor wiring was used for an air horn.

If you're overwhelmed already, I'd keep it simple and not take apart & rebuild the entire harness. :thumb:
By 1_bad_eg
#318395 well good sir on my list to cut out of the harness is as follows;

a/c wiring- and all heater box-,lines,wires,tigers and bears.

factory alarm and all wiring- gone

srs system and all wiring-gone

cruse control system and all wiring---loop neutral safety switch

running light relay- hid setup has a jumper harness that only uses on headlight connector( mint for my tuck job)

factory key ignition on the column- removed from coloumn when car got stolen- sooo putting in a push button start.

and at the same time de-pin the main harness completely and properly remove any wires that i have cut and will no longer be using and dennn tuck the mofo.

then once i have recreated my harness thats been put on a big diet, cut soildered,shrink wrapped and all taped n loomed........ all neat and such......... il will be adding in;

Turbo Specialties obd1 ecu piggyback with boost referance aka digital turbo controller/processing unit.

MSD`s Sport Compact Ignition Box-- inside firewall next to ecu, Blaster 2 coil, and cap, rotor, etc etc.

Top Secret Alarm- with gps tracking- links to iphone or android- pm me about this if you want more info.

hid reverse lights- yuuupppp i went there- no one likes to tailgate me meaw

two viair 480`s( air compressors)- a 5 or 8 gallon tank, and my Trippple Train horns- loud as fuckkkk

jdm clear fogs- oem switch.

ive got a ton of parts for this thing but this harness stuff has really been picking my brain and putting me into a stand still. if at all possible someone happens to have a main harness pin out or diagram of any sort.
all this just to tuck my civic that i was gonna scrap a month or so ago.