ECU, Wiring, Sensors
By brandoff88
#318164 so i got everything under the dash pretty much all plugged in but i can put my dash in unless i figure out where this goes...anyone?

ive looked and looked but im obviously missing something i looked at the dash too and i cant find anywhere it goes...i need to get this answered as quick as possible im trying to get my car put back together this weekend so i can have a ride to work :cry:
By brandoff88
#318166 i think i found some info but im not 100 percent sure, i think this is the plug you put pins in to read the codes correct, so it wouldnt need to be plugged in? :?

am i right in this aspect...i just want to know if i can put my dash back in now lol
By brandoff88
#318167 ok so its not the ecu reader plug.....but wtf man, theres nothing i can see that it would be, unless it for ac, which i dont have...i dont kjnow but im just going to put shit together and figure it out any help would be great thanks
By bigJOE671
#318174 Hey that's for your fan motor/blower for the AC/Heater assuming that both wires are blue. I just looked at my car.

It goes under the blower
By brandoff88
#318176 oh petes sake there was a hidden port at the very back of the motor didnt see it you said it...haha thanks man appreciate it a bunch!
By bigJOE671
brandoff88 wrote:oh petes sake there was a hidden port at the very back of the motor didnt see it you said it...haha thanks man appreciate it a bunch!

No problem!