ECU, Wiring, Sensors
By dx43525
#313641 Hello Everybody, my 1994 1.3 dx h/b civic needs a new heater radiator, honda are quoting me €400 for the part alone in Ireland, I have made some enquiries about getting the heater rad rebuilt as I am told they cannot be repaired. Has anybody on here had this problem with the heater rad, it was leaking into the footwells of car, had my mechaic look at it and he advised it was the heater Radiator, I feel like giving up on my eg projec, please if anybody has any advice or help...
By 92civic_vx
#313646 search ebay for "civic heater core" or any local auto parts stores
By dx43525
#313686 Thanks for replies, All I know is it is leaking my mechanic is going to take it our for me next week so I will keep you posted as for the part, all the auto part stores tell me they don't supply the part that I have to go to main honda dealer. I will try ebay
By bigJOE671
dx43525 wrote:Hello Everybody, my 1994 1.3 dx h/b civic needs a new heater radiator, honda are quoting me €400 for the part alone in Ireland, I have made some enquiries about getting the heater rad rebuilt as I am told they cannot be repaired. Has anybody on here had this problem with the heater rad, it was leaking into the footwells of car, had my mechaic look at it and he advised it was the heater Radiator, I feel like giving up on my eg projec, please if anybody has any advice or help...

Junk yard if you got any?