ECU, Wiring, Sensors
By nd1983
#313349 so i was driving saturday and during an off an on rain storm. i got to a dry spot (no rain) i turned off my wiper switch but my wiperss acted as if it was still in the on position, but not 1 but 2 positions. it would delay 2 sweeps then do a couple medium sweeps then delay again.

i turned off the car with it off then turned back on and it didn't happen again, but i'm baffled as to what it could be.

any ideas?
By elrompetoto
nd1983 wrote:so i was driving saturday and during an off an on rain storm. i got to a dry spot (no rain) i turned off my wiper switch but my wiperss acted as if it was still in the on position, but not 1 but 2 positions. it would delay 2 sweeps then do a couple medium sweeps then delay again.

i turned off the car with it off then turned back on and it didn't happen again, but i'm baffled as to what it could be.

any ideas?

my wipers do the same shit they turn on when ever they want i have yet 2 find the problem
By JDMLYFE
#314734 exact same thing happened to me, i just pulled the fuse out and then put it back in if it started raining lol once i got homei i disconnected the battery for half hour and it hasnt done it since, i was sooo lost on what it could be lol still dont know till this day :thumbdown: