ECU, Wiring, Sensors
By 1992HondaCivicHatchDX
#311439 I saw a friend of mines EG that had a button he wired that would turn the fan on when he pushed it, for reasons like sitting at a red light on a hot day, after taking a rip down the track to cool down more... does anyone know what is needed to do this? It would come in handy sometimes when sitting still.

Thanks
By FG2_Andrew
#311460 Some wire and a toggle switch are best. You have to run it to something that has constant 12v (correct me if I'm wrong here guys). The owner before me ran the switch to my door fuse if I remember right.. And hid the switch under the dash. Wasn't exactly useful for someone who has a proper running fan (it should come on at temp anyway) but my relay was out..
By elrompetoto
#311472 U don't need it if ur system is working right the fan will turn on when it has 2 run go 2 ur fan wsitch run a wire from the green wire 2 a togle switch and from the togle switch 2 the black wire on the fan switch. I know a few guys runny 3 and 400 hp cars and use the stock oem Honda cooling system I suggest u don't rig ur fan and u just run a 2 or 3 row aluminum rad and u shul not have a problem