ECU, Wiring, Sensors
By ForneyHatch
#307218 I recently removed my OE wheel and intalled a Momo Steering wheel, NRG short hub, and NRG quick release. Also, I replaced my CX engine wiring harness with an EX engine harness. Now, my turn signals will not work. The SRS is currently disconnected. I checked the fuses under the hood and under the dash and they appear fine. Lastly, the weirdest thing is happening when I want to start or turn off the car. The car will not start or turn off unless the hazard button is pushed in. I can totally remove my key and the car is still running. Can someone give me some input on my problem? I am baffled. Thanks.
By bigJOE671
#307234 In my car (94 si) if i disconnect the hazard button switch the signal lights won't work.

It sounds like in your car your wires are crossed or something
By sKizO
bigJOE671 wrote:In my car (94 si) if i disconnect the hazard button switch the signal lights won't work.

It sounds like in your car your wires are crossed or something

I have a similar problem, my hazard light button won't activate my hazards yet if I hold the button the hazard lights work.... U disconnected the switch then reconnected it.....still there was no fix.... Now every time I put my turn signals on either right or left, my hazards activate..... Very confuzled :?