ECU, Wiring, Sensors
By teal_dx
#306151 Do you mean the harness that goes on the inside of the cabin? You shouldn
t need to change that out.. but I'm not familiar with the european trim levels and maybe you're talking about going from a carb'd motor to efi :?
By EGCiviCKid
#306169 hi teal na im coverting from dpfi to mpfi
By EGCiviCKid
#306170 and yes its the loom inside the car :thumb:
By asianrob
#306183 you can do that. but i think it would be easier just to run those extra wires under the dash. it shouldnt be hard, just time consuming.
i think there is a DIY on D series .org ( or some other honda related site)
By EGCiviCKid
#306186 well i have been told the z6 harness would be perfect for my swap, however found this sir one for cheap and was just wondering if it was the same. i would wire it my self but i already havethe harness :thumb:
By asianrob
#306274 if its the Cabin harness the Sir and LSi ( our EX which has teh z6) should be identical. id just get the cheaper one to save you some cash. both would be wired up for everything else. then in the engine bay you can use what ever harness Z6 or B16 for your engine. id get the B series harness for the B series engine so you dont have to extend any wires if you need to. and etc
By EGCiviCKid
#306280 right ok but the lsi cabin harness was attached to a p06 ecu and didnt connect up to the b16 engine harness so i assumed it was obd0, i will av to wait untilthe sir loom arrives so i can compare :thumb:
By asianrob
#306318 it should connect together. if its 92-95 it should all plug in
By EGCiviCKid
asianrob wrote:if its the Cabin harness the Sir and LSi ( our EX which has teh z6) should be identical.

anyone confirm this? i have read in other threads the EDM lsi are obd0 non vtec and the quickest was to do the swap is to get rid of the cabin harness and put in obd1 vtec :?