ECU, Wiring, Sensors
By 92civicEGsedan
#304835 ok well i have a 92 civic sedan and my speedo and odometer and the dash lights dont work but my tach, fuel and temp works what could be the problem?
By EJ1_MK
#304837 did you pull your cluster and check the connections as well as the ground that is directly behind it. Other than that the lights could be the dimmer switch if you have one. Or check the bulbs.
By 92civicEGsedan
#304842 yeah i have dimmer switch and i did pull out my cluster and checked my connections but i didnt check the ground and i dont know which would be the ground
By EJ1_MK
#304846 there are two one is a 10mm bolt holding it on the steering column on the left side toward your driver door and there is another on the right side which is just a slip on connection. Both are black wires.
By 92civicEGsedan
#304854 ok ill go check them when ever it quits raining
By 92civicEGsedan
#305105 i saw nothing that looked like that on the steering column
By 92civicEGsedan
#305452 i have still yet to figure out this poblem
By 92civicEGsedan
#305498 all of the bulbs look brand new, no dark tint to them as if they had blown or anything
By HungRealLow21
#305499 i think u should atleast try the bulbs that do work on diff holes and if none light up then you must have a bad circuit panel happen to me so i just jumped a wire for the start to a light bulb socket
By dbrooks
#305500 Try putting a friends cluster in and see if it works.
By 92civicEGsedan
#305503 none of my bulbs work that supposed to light up the cluster when your head lights work and i dont have any friends with civics around here they all drive trucks
By 92civicEGsedan
#307040 Well I fixed the problem with the lights in the dash, it was my dimmer switch all I did to fix it was connect the red wire and black wire and BAM lights worked